A newly-listed and acquisitive property business in the City are looking to expand their existing tax team through the addition of a Tax Advisor. The established company are part of the FTSE 250 index and have delivered on all key targets post-IPO, including a 30% increase in revenues for the last reported year. Due to this continued success and acquisition of several privately-owned property businesses they are growing their tax team; this role is a great opportunity for a Tax Advisor with corporate tax experience to join a supportive business who will assist them with personal development as well as professional studies.
The company are very supportive with a family feel and offer a competitive salary package + guaranteed benefits (pension, healthcare, bonus) as well as flexible working options.
- Manage corporation tax responsibilities, including management of compliance and organisation of payment schedules
- Review and submission of corporation tax returns
- Liaison with indirect tax specialist on VAT matters
- Tax reporting
- Assisting the Head of Tax with tax audits
- Management of employment taxes
- Tax support during the transaction process (e.g. investment, divestment, business restructuring etc.)
Interviews will be held from 9th July so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (Sophie.email@example.com) for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR