A listed property group in Birmingham is looking for a qualified Tax Accountant to join in a newly-created position, managing a range of different taxes from corporation tax to VAT and stamp duty. You will be mentored by the Tax Manager who will provide training and support to ensure that you are able to progress and develop.
The business is very proud of its culture and the quality of its staff and work, which is collaborative and supportive; particularly valuing the assistance the tax and finance teams provide. Salary is competitive + pension, bonus, medical care and gym membership.
- Corporation tax computations
- Tax accounting
- Calculation of tax on disposals
- Capital allowances calculations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Managing employment tax concerns
- Liaison with senior personnel across different departments to gain understanding and provide advice on corporation tax, VAT and employment tax issues
- Ad hoc advisory work and assisting Tax Manager
Interviews will be held from 9th July, please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (email@example.com.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR