A listed property business in Central London are looking for a newly qualified Tax Accountant to join their growing team in a newly-created position. This role will report into the Head of Tax with plenty of opportunities for progression/ specialisation and excellent exposure to the wider organisation.
The company are very supportive with a family feel and offer a competitive salary package + guaranteed benefits (pension, healthcare, bonus) as well as
- Manage corporation tax responsibilities, including management of compliance and organisation of payment schedules
- Liaison with indirect tax specialist on VAT matters
- Tax reporting
- Assisting the Head of Tax with tax audits
- Management of employment taxes
- Tax support during the transaction process (e.g. investment, divestment, business restructuring etc.)
Interviews will be held from 11th so please apply now or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR