Capital Allowances Tax Advisor - Birmingham - Big 4
'Big 4' firm in Birmingham are looking for an experienced capital allowances advisor to aid in managing a portfolio of capital allowance assignments in Birmingham. This work will include meeting with clients and reviewing client documentation to calculate the capital allowance claim due, liaising with surveyors and the preparation of the capital allowance claim.
- Review legal documentation (such as sale and purchase, leasehold and contribution agreements) and the tax legislation to clarify a company's entitlement to claim capital allowances.
- Review the relevant available documentation and supplement any deficiencies in details utilising the team's quantity surveying skills to arrive at defendable valuations.
Investigate asset lives and business requirements to assist with decision making of allocating qualifying expenditure to the appropriate capital allowances pool.
- Review capital allowances reports prepared by the junior team in detailing the various categories of allowances identified.
- Research and respond to tax technical queries from the wider tax practice.
- Prepare technical updates to clients and the wider tax practice following changes to the capital allowances legislation.
- Draft and review technical responses to queries raised by HM Revenue & Customs into the clients' claims.
- Build and maintain productive working relationship with clients and provide high levels of client service.
Ideally you should be RICS qualified with previous experience of working in a capital allowances role and ideally experience of preparing corporate tax computations. You must have an awareness of all aspects of the Capital Allowances Act.
Please contact Vish Juggapah at Pro Tax on 0207 269 6368 or email: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR