Tax Advisor – In-House
Salary:- £70000 to £89999
Job Location:- London
Up to £70,000
- Are you a corporate tax professional looking for an international in-house move?
- Do you want tax experience with an established global organisation?
- Are you interested in a mixed compliance and advisory tax role?
What's great about this role?
- Hone your skills within UK & international tax compliance and advisory
- Working with an experienced Head of Tax who can guide you through the learning curve of industry tax
- A chance to broaden your skillset across a range of tax matters
As Tax Advisor you will be involved in;
- Support on UK and international tax compliance
- Assist and advise on transfer pricing and country by country reporting
- Key exposure into the organisation's M&A activity
- Dealing with ad hoc tax queries in relation to all taxes
What do the team think?
"Really friendly and everyone works really hard. The vision for the company is strong and everyone seems committed to it"
"I feel security in my job. Amazing team, both my peers and my management team"
As Tax Advisor you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK tax background
- Ability to research, enthusiastic and adaptable
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
EMEA Tax Manager -
£70000 to £89999
Senior Tax Manager -
£90000 to £124999
Tax Manager -
£50000 to £69999