Tax Analyst - Middlesex
Up to £50,000
Do you want a role which has a European reach?
Are you a corporate tax specialist looking for an exciting in-house opportunity?
I am pleased to say I am currently working with an international vehicle rental company, who are looking for a Tax Analyst to join their strong, multinational tax team. This role gives fantastic exposure to a wide range of corporate tax matters across many jurisdictions.
What's great about this company?
- Flexible benefits package
- Pension programme
- Performance bonus
- Strong company brand
- Support with professional qualifications
- Analysing key items for year-end reporting processes (both US-GAAP and local GAAP)
- Improve quality and consistency of information obtained from the business
- Designing and implementing improvements to tax packs and common data templates
- Keep updated with changes in tax law as well as jurisdictions to the business
- Coordinate SAO processes
- Ensure tax return filings are accurate and submitted on a timely basis
- Conduct analysis of sensitive items ahead of filings (audit)
- Analyse key sensitive items to resolve any tax audit disputes
- CiT planning and advisory matters
What will you need to succeed?
- ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA qualified or part qualified
- Flexibility to travel
- Professional and proven experience in financial analysis
- Ambition to grow
What do employees think?
"Great opportunity to grow within a global company. Great management and supportive head office." - Current employee
"Hertz is a great company to work for if you are up for challenges, development, problem-solving."
This Tax Analyst role is an excellent chance to both utilise current skills and contribute to your own personal development. Apply now or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR