A multinational transport business based in xxx are looking for an ambitious finance specialist with experience of tax to join in a newly-created Tax Analyst role. This position will support the two Senior Tax Managers who lead the EMEA function and will give you exposure to corporate tax in the UK and across the EMEA region.
In order to assist you in carrying out your duties they will provide ad hoc and formal training including support for a chosen qualification (ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT.) They will also pay a competitive base salary + benefits including bonus.
- Maintaining transfer pricing documentation
- Preparation of local transfer pricing accounts
- Maintain knowledge on changes in tax law in order to provide advice to the business
- Work with external advisors
- Co-ordinate SAO process
- Corporate tax planning and providing advice
- Reviewing tax return filings and submitted in a timely manner
- Year-end reporting
- Review, map and improve tax pack creation systems and templates to improve quality and timeliness of reporting
- Gather information as requested by auditors
- Analyse key sensitive items to resolve and avoid disputes
Interviews will be held from 8th October so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax for further information (Sophie.email@example.com.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR