Up to £30,000
- Are you looking for an entry level tax role within industry?
- Are you looking for a flexible working environment that can offer working from home?
- Would you relish the opportunity to progress within a commercial environment?
What's great about this role?
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working opportunities
- Working with an experienced and welcoming Group Tax Manager who can guide you through the learning curve of industry tax
- A chance to broaden your skillset across a range of tax matters
As Tax Assistant you will be involved in;
- Assist with the preparation of corporation tax returns for the more complex companies within the group whilst preparing simpler returns
- Assist on VAT for the UK group
- Involvement with transfer pricing, R&D and employment taxes
What do the team think?
"Wonderful company to work for, everyone is very welcoming and friendly and the work ethic of the whole company is fantastic."
"Excellent company culture, brilliant training available and clear career opportunities"
As Tax Assistant you will be;
- Part-qualified or interested in pursuing a tax or accountancy qualification
- A keen interest in tax
- Clear communication and a quick learner
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR