Tax Assistant – In-House
Salary:- £30000 to £40000
Job Location:- Hertfordshire
Up to £40,000
- Are you looking for a tax role within industry to develop your career?
- Are you looking for a flexible working environment?
- Would you relish the opportunity to progress within a commercial environment?
What's great about this role?
- A unique opportunity to develop in all areas of UK tax
- Working with an experienced and welcoming tax team who can guide you through the learning curve of industry tax
- A chance to broaden your skillset across a range of tax matters
As Tax Assistant you will be involved in;
- UK corporate tax compliance
- Assist on VAT compliance
- Involvement with employment taxes
- Assist the Tax Director on international tax issues
What do the team think?
"Wonderful company to work for, everyone is very welcoming and friendly and the work ethic of the whole company is fantastic."
"Excellent company culture, brilliant training available and clear career opportunities"
As Tax Assistant you will be;
- Part-qualified or interested in pursuing a tax or accountancy qualification
- UK tax background from any discipline corporate, employment, VAT etc.
- Clear communication, organised and a quick learner
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Advisor - In-House
£45000 to £55000
Indirect Tax Manager
£65000 to £75000
Tax Assistant -
£30000 to £40000