Tax Assistant Manager – Edinburgh – Big 4!!!
Salary:- £ to £
Job Location:- Edinburgh
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - Big 4 - Edinburgh
Are you ready to land into the Big 4?
Are you keen and ready to start in a career where you can grow and be successful?
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the best in Corporate Tax, directly in the FS Global Compliance and Reporting team. You will be helping clients meet the complex demands of today's tax environment, whilst also managing relationships with clients locally and nationally. This is a great opportunity for a tax professional who is ready to break into the Big 4 and in a great team, where progression and support is always in mind whilst giving you an experience of a lifetime.
You will be:
- Contributing to building and maintaining key client relationships by delivering exceptional client service
- Ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken on all projects
- Identifying and driving opportunities
- Building your own strong client and internal relationships
- Counselling and developing more junior staff through delegation and on the job training
In order to be successful, you must be:
- Strategically and commercially aware
- Have the ability to build strong client relationships and committed to delivery of exceptional client service
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Strong and motivated team player who integrates with new teams quickly
- Coaching and developing more junior staff
- Have the ability to identify areas of risk, carry out effective reviews and know when to refer upwards
In return, you will be offered:
- Unique training experience
- Generous salary
- Flexible working
- Great work culture
If you're ready to accelerate your career, call Mahira on 020 4549 9930 or email email@example.com for further details.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Private Client Tax
Manager - Sports &
£ to £
Manager - Corporate
& Personal Clients
£40000 to £60000
Manager - Edinburgh
£ to £