You will be the expert point of contact for your entities within the group and will be responsible for all corporate tax issues and correspondence. This is a perfect second role in tax, whether moving from a practice or industry role, as it will give you seniority but also allow you to learn in a supportive environment. The Tax Accountant vacancy reports into the Head of Tax and will also provide ad hoc assistance to them.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified tax adviser (ACA/ ACCA/ ATT) who is looking to continue their studies and pursue the CTA and learn but also use their existing knowledge to ensure the group reports in an accurate and timely manner.
Salary is x + study support for the CTA, bonus and pension.
- Preparation of tax computations for allocated entities and reviewing the work of the other Tax Accountant
- Review of all entities' financial statements and preparation of figures to submit to group for consolidation
- Review VAT returns
- Liaise with HMRC regarding any queries they may have and any advice required
- Prepare payment run for tax payments and factor in cash flow concerns
- Research up-to-date tax issues to create newsletter for team to stay abreast of issues.
Interviews will be held from 5th April so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (Sophie.email@example.com.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR