A Top 10 accounting practice is looking for an experienced Tax Director to join their share schemes business unit in the London office.
The team forms part of the larger "rewards" business and is led by a well-respected Partner who has had huge success recently in achieving significant double-digit growth.
This noteworthy growth has resulted in the need for a good business developer to continue building on the momentum achieved to date to aide the team in achieving their ambitious financial targets for 2022.
Role and responsibilities:
- Market-facing client engagement to build new revenues for the business
- Identify opportunities within existing client portfolios
- Lead and manage a team, helping to motivate and develop their skills
- Provide strong tax technical understanding across the breadth of reward, and share schemes in particular
- Working with clients ranging from start-ups to FTSE 100 businesses to provide market leading advice on efficient long-term incentives
- Design and implement tax efficient structures for your clients
- Advise executives and senior management on their tax position on corporate transactions such as management buy-outs, secondary buy-outs and trade sales
The Partner-track opportunity affords you the opportunity to continue your career growth in a practice which is committed to continue investing into tax.
You'll be working among a Partnership team which are committed to the success of the practice and your personal success, ensuring you have the tools necessary to succeed.
If you're a Senior Manager or Director looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial team get in touch with Chris on 0207 269 6313 or email your CV to Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR