Tax Investigations Manager - London
Salary up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Do you have experience in COP9 or COP8?
- Are you keen to work within an established Tax Investigations team?
- Want to work with leading Tax Practice with a strong development ethos?
Key responsible: -
You will be working for a leading Top 10 Accountancy Practice joining an established Investigation team with two very well connect Investigations Partners. You will be working within a team of highly experienced Tax Investigators where you will market and sell tax investigation services to a portfolio of established clients as well as using your strong business acumen in developing business with new clients. The team works primarily across the Private Client and Business Tax department.
You will present to key stakeholders and forge strong relationships with new and established clients, raising the awareness of the tax investigations service and provide leads for other parts of the business. You will undertake tax investigations for your clients; provide sound advice on tax cases as well as having in-depth knowledge of HMRC tax regulations and procedures.
You will ideally have:
- COP 09 or COP 8 experience
- At least 3 year's experience working in tax investigations from either a Tax Consulting firm or HMRC
- Strong business development skills
- Ability to build relationships with senior contacts at HMRC
- High-level analytically skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
- Working on a busy portfolio so time management and prioritising your workload is key to this role
Having worked with this client for a while, you will be working for Partner who has trained with HMRC and know the challenges of making the first steps into an Accounting practice environment. He has a proven track record in developing candidates in a supportive & understanding environment.
If the above sound of interest to you, please contact Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR