Tax Investigations Senior Manager - Top 10 Practice - London
£75,000 - £100,000
Are you looking to join a market leading Tax Investigations practice?
Would you like to move into a client facing role and working on advisory engagements?
Do you want the ability to travel around the world servicing clients?
What's great about this role?
- Actively promote and encourage work-life balance and have an incredibly open mind on flexible working situations
- Team is supportive, offering a friendly working environment
- Opportunity to progress through the ranks as the firm provide a clear progression path
- Team is highly regarded in the market with 70% of their work being externally referred
- As Senior Manager in the Tax Investigations practice you will work closely with the leading Tax Investigations Partners and Directors
- Develop your personal portfolio by actively seeking opportunities for new clients as well as selling to existing clients
- Involved in client facing projects where you will work one on one with high net worth clients to assist them in ongoing or upcoming tax investigations
What you will need to succeed?
- Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of Tax Investigations
- Demonstrable post qualified experience
- Strong interpersonal skills within firms and clients
If you would be interested in this Tax Investigation Senior Manager, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com