£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Tax Investigations Assistant Manager - London - £50,000 - £55,000
Are you looking to join a diverse team that includes ex-HMRC inspectors, experienced tax investigators?
As Tax Investigations Assistant Manager, your work will be providing and supporting taxpayers who find themselves, during all manner of HMRC enquiries. This includes COP 9 and COP 8 investigations, voluntary disclosures, tax residence/domicile enquiries, scheme settlements, ADR and many other types of HMRC dispute resolution.
Why this firm?
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills with the opportunity to progress your career within your team or by moving across the business including secondments in the UK and beyond. You will enjoy a competitive salary accompanied with a flexible benefits package which is designed to meet your needs.
- Delivering solutions to clients
- Supporting the team with technical updates to adapt an ever-changing tax landscape
- Autonomy - you will be given the freedom to shape your own role and demonstrate your management capabilities, while lead relationships with clients of all sizes
- International travel - you will be directly involved in driving the global business development aspirations
- Breadth of tax experience - you will work alongside the private client tax team and have ample opportunities to collaborate with the wider tax practice
- Client type - you will be working with a truly diverse client base, including Ultra High Net Worth Individuals, OMBs, Large Corporates and Trustees
- Team dynamic - you will work closely with directors and partners daily
What you will need?
- Newly qualified ACA or CTA
- At least 3 years of experience working in the UK tax environment
- Genuine desire to focus career on HMRC tax investigations and dispute resolution
For more information on this Tax Investigations Assistant Manager role, please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com