- Are you a Manager who has missed out on a recent promotion?
- Is working from home one day per week appealing to you?
- Would you like to work with a very well connected Tax Investigations Partner?
A forward-thinking accountancy firm with a strong London presence seeks a Senior Manager or Associate Director candidate to join their excellent established tax investigations team.
This Senior Manager or Associate Director level role will be a key part of the tax investigations team but also working with the wider taxation team. They have a very strong investigation pipeline were you will be working alongside a number of well-connected Partners to ensure you are driving the business forward whilst leading client engagements and delivering on various disputes and disclosures.
This role would suit a broadly experienced Manager who is keen to progress to SM level or a Senior Manager with aspirations to becoming a Director with specific experience of the following:
- COP9 (CDF) Serious Tax Fraud
- Offshore disclosure (e.g. LDF, WDF)
- COP8 (Marketed avoidance, offshore structures etc)
- Tax enquiry management, individuals and corporates
- Residence and domicile challenges
- Tax dispute resolution including Mediation (ADR) to litigation (Tax tribunals)
- Resolution of participation in tax avoidance schemes
- Tax risk management principles e.g. Senior Accounting Officer
- Tax administration advice
For more information on this role or a confidential conversation regarding the Investigations market, please contact Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR