Tax Investigations Manager - London - BBH40043
A leading Top 10 Accountancy Practice are seeking an experienced Manager to join this highly successful Tax Investigations team based in London
Working closely with the Partner you will work in a team of highly experienced Tax Investigators where you will market and sell tax investigation services to a portfolio of established clients as well as using your strong business acumen in developing business with new clients. The team works primarily across the Private Client and Business Tax department.
You will present to key stakeholders and forge strong relationships with new and established clients, raising the awareness of the tax investigations service and provide leads for other parts of the business. You will undertake tax investigations for your clients; provide sound advice on tax cases as well as having in depth knowledge of HMRC tax regulations and procedures.
- COP 9/CDF or COP 8 experience
- At least 3 years' experience working in tax investigations
- Strong business development skills
- Strong managerial experience
- Ability to build relationships with senior contacts at HMRC
- Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong positioning / negotiating skills
- High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
To find out more about please contact Kevin Racer at Pro Tax on 0207 269 6321 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR