Up to £87,500 FTE
- Are you seeking a part-time Tax Manager role?
- Are you looking to add FTSE listed experience to your CV?
- Do you want to work for an international business that is continuing to grow?
What's great about this role?
- Joining a group of experienced in-house professionals in a growing team
- Managing tax projects across the UK and Europe
- Supervising and coaching junior members of the team
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Ownership for tax reporting and tax accounting
- Reviewing corporate tax returns
- Working with external advisors ensuring global tax compliance
- Working with Head of Tax on projects including transfer pricing and share schemes
- Working with Group Tax team regarding strategy and communications
What do the team think?
"Great progression with nice perks and company discounts!"
"Brilliant place to work with a nice family feel"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax compliance experience
- Self-starter, excellent communicator and autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR