Up to £70,000
- Are you looking for your first step into industry?
- Do you want to work for a sustainable and innovative company?
- Do you want to learn from a team of some of the best in-house tax professionals?
What's great about this role?
- The opportunity to ply your trade in a FTSE 100 listed tax team
- Taking ownership of the UK corporate tax compliance cycle
- A platform to gain the skills required to progress within an in-house setting
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Undertaking all aspects of UK corporate tax compliance
- Assisting with tax accounting and preparing tax disclosures
- Broader tax issues such as employment taxes and R&D
- Managing HMRC relationships
What do the team think?
"Great work-life balance and support for flexible working"
"Excellent benefits and company culture"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax compliance experience
- Self-motivated, organised and excellent communication skills
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR