Up to £65,000
- Do you want to join an award-winning in-house tax team?
- Are you looking for a unique international tax opportunity?
- Are you looking to broaden your experience in an in-house environment?
What's great about this role?
- Excellent prospects for progression and the culture provides everybody with world-class support to achieve their ambitions and goals
- An inclusive working environment, supporting an agile working environment and happy to discuss flexible working
- Genuine development and progression prospects
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Ownership of the tax compliance cycle across the business
- Preparation of the UK tax returns
- Responding to ad-hoc planning queries
- Applying tax technical knowledge to resolve and advise on issues
What do the team think?
"Great culture, hardworking team and the staff canteen is great!"
"Excellent people and lots of opportunities to improve yourself"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK personal tax knowledge
- Practical, commercial and proactive
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR