A FTSE listed real estate business based in Central London are looking for an ambitious Tax Manager to join their high profile team in a broad role with excellent exposure to senior members of staff and of the industry. This role has come about due to a restructure and will be responsible for a mixture of the daily running of the tax function as well as transaction work and tax planning.
The team are highly regarded in the company and sit within the wider finance function who they liaise with regularly. Salary is competitive + excellent benefits including: Bonus, Pension, Share Scheme, Gym membership and flexible working.
- Supporting transaction work through identification of the tax impact of disposals and acquisitions
- Provide relevant information to the Investment Team at bid/ offer stage
- Liaise with solicitors, advisers and buyers/ sellers
- Provide relevant information to the wider business on new projects and initiatives
- Support restructuring activities
- Manage and recommend improvements/ streamlining for tax compliance function
- Manage audit process and help prepare year and half year schedules
- Keep up-to-date with tax updates in order to educate the business
- Build strong relationships with the company so that tax is accessible to everyone
Please apply if you are a qualified tax specialist, either from an industry or practice background, looking for a broad mixed role with plenty of opportunities to progress. Interviews will be held from 2nd July so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie at Pro-Tax (email@example.com.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR