This international technology plc are looking to expand their tax team due to a restructure following ambitious plans for the business in the coming years. The company have remained highly successful over a nearly 100 year run due to their excellent client relationships with major contract holders as well as the specialist skillset of their staff but they are now looking to make their next step.
The leadership team have a proven track record of leading businesses through big transitions and it's an exciting time to be working for this organisation. The role itself will give you exposure to people at all levels of the business and a broad understanding of their operations due to a mixture of compliance and advisory work.
This role reports directly to the very supportive Head of Tax who is happy to delegate and review senior work.
- Managing and preparing of UK corporation tax returns including CFC analysis and corporate interest restrictions
- Supporting the UK entities with corporation tax, VAT and employment tax issues
- Assisting and collaborating with the Head of Tax for development of tax strategy
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation
- Preparing group tax accounts under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Calculating tax instalment payments
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including finance teams within the group and external auditors and advisors
- Preparing country by country reporting
- Preparing R&D claims
Interviews will be held from 9th July so please apply now or contact Sophie at Pro-tax (Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR