This high-growth real estate business with a portfolio of c.17 million square foot and leading clients (predominantly in the retail space) are looking to expand their tax team due to their acquisition and subsequent restructure. They are looking for an ambitious practice-trained tax specialist who wants to broaden their skillset; taking on transactions work as well as managing the outsourced compliance function.
Key objective: To play a key role in delivering quality tax advice on M&A transactions and ensuring the smooth running of tax reporting and the outsourced tax compliance function
- Tax planning, strategy and risk management
- Tax structuring of real estate and corporate transactions as well as fund structuring
- Managing the outsourced tax compliance process
- Tax reporting and preparation of quarterly tax provision
- Liaise with wider business to provide advice on tax issues
- Oversee global transfer pricing policies
- Manage tax-led reporting such as Country by Country reporting, UK Senior Accounting Officer legislation etc.
Please apply if you are a Tax Manager looking for a new role in a challenging and interesting environment. Interviews will be held from 9th July so please apply now or contact Sophie at Pro-Tax for further information (Sophie.email@example.com.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR