Tax Manager - London
£60,000-£70,000 + market-leading bonuses
Would you be interested in an innovative tech company with rapid growth?
Do you have experience in US, Partnership and Corporate Tax?
Are you interested in taking on a role where you can take ownership responsibility for the tax function?
What's great about this company?
- Market-leading expertise across all areas of growth
- Private vehicle with the liquidity and capability to make rapid and influential investments
- Opportunity to grow an immaculate tax function and make your mark
This role is based in the heart of exciting London, here you will have the opportunity to apply your various tax specialisms to the role. This can involve
- Fund Partnership Tax
- Corporate Group Tax
- Deal support & ad-hoc project work
- Liaising with stakeholders (e.g. Partners, European teams & investors) and Big 4 advisors
The finance team heads up the accounting, tax, treasury and admin issues relating to the investment funds and corporate entities. As the first hire in Tax to establish the function, this role will initially hold a compliance-focused and become progressively advisory with deals tax involvement and a budget for further hires.
What will you need to succeed?
- ACA and CTA qualified
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Private Equity industry experience
- Numerical Aptitude
- A drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take on additional tasks
What do employees say?
"Very ambitious and positive company. It has defined its strategy and future aspirations clearly and a result is a group of very committed, engaged and dynamic colleagues, across every level of seniority. There is a positive buzz about the office and it is a good place to be"
"Great work environment, colleagues and benefits!"
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com.
A covering letter is not essential, but some notes on your interest and experience may prove insightful.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR