Up to £60,000
- Are you looking for an in-house role with exciting projects?
- Are you looking to join an established, high-performing team?
- Do you want to work for a globally recognised brand?
What's great about this role?
- The opportunity to develop your skills with high performing colleagues within a global business
- Provide expertise and take ownership of key group relationships e.g. HMRC
- Work within a commercial, pragmatic and collaborative finance team
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Leading the UK group as the tax subject matter expert
- Taking ownership of corporate tax and VAT compliance
- Taking ownership of the UK group's tax accounting
- Assisting the wider business on payroll and employment tax issues
- Leading ad-hoc tax advisory projects
What do the team think?
"A great company with a real focus on reward, recognition and promotion"
"I love the work-life balance, the people and benefits package. The work is always varied and interesting"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK tax and accounting knowledge
- Ambitious, eager to learn and an excellent communicator
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR