A multinational bank is currently seeking a Tax Manager for their close knit team. Reporting to the Head of Tax, your remit will be broad, covering oversight of corporate tax, VAT and some withholding tax duties, from both a compliance and advisory capacity.
- Manage the corporate tax process
- Manage relationships with Big 4 providers
- Manage transfer pricing compliance
- Provide VAT advice to front office teams
- Manage UK VAT compliance cycle including EC sales and Intrastat
- Deal with any withholding tax, treaty relief and tax reclaims
- Operational tax advice for FATCA, FTT, SDRT
- Bank Levy calculations
- Senior stakeholder management
- Communicate legislative changes to the business
- IFRS tax provisioning
To be considered you must be ACA or CTA qualified coming from a strong corporate tax background, banking experience is highly desirable, from practice or in industry. You must be a team player with proven project management skills and the ability to pick tasks up quickly.
The culture of this bank sets itself apart from it's competitors, offering strong work life balance and extremely low staff turnover. The base salary is competitive with a very strong bonus on top.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please call 0207 269 6345 or email email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR