In-House Tax Manager - Greenfield role
Salary - £70k + benefits
Do you want to join a fast-growing business in an extremely buoyant industry?
Are you looking for a role where you can see the effects of your advice?
Do you want the autonomy to make your role your own?
What's great about this role?
- Progression - This Tax Manager role offers a great opportunity to take on further responsibility and progress to a Head of Tax position when the function is set up
- Variety - It will be your responsibility to bring the tax function in house, implementing new systems and controls as well as carrying out daily tax work
- Environment - Supportive and friendly; surrounded by dedicated and experienced staff members
- Bringing the function in house - Until now the tax function has been outsourced to professional service firms
- Acting as subject matter expert - Across corporate tax, VAT and employment taxes
- Building meaningful relationships - With the senior management team and divisions
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified corporate tax specialist with a hands-on
Interviews will be held from 15h October so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR