Employment Tax Manager - BBBH40078
A Top 10 firm are looking for an ATT/CTA qualified Tax Manager to join a dynamic Employment Tax Team based in London. The ideal Tax Manager will need to have a minimum of 3 years' experience of working within a public practice firm, with a background in Employment Tax.
Our client is a leading London based accountancy firm that holds an excellent reputation for its service excellence, offering quality advice to a range of businesses entities; from start-ups through to multinational groups across the UK. The majority of the work is advisory with very little compliance work, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery and review of work for sign off.
Are you an enthusiastic Employment Tax Manager looking for an opportunity to make your mark and take the next step in your career?
Responsibilities for the Employment Tax Manager include:
- Client focus - ability to deliver consistently excellent client service.
- Commercial awareness - delivers value to client and team profitability.
- Teamwork - organises and supports others.
- Good communicator - both written and oral.
- Problem solving - positive attitude to solving problems and delivering outcomes.
- Enthusiastic and keen business developer
- Strong technical knowledge - be adept and up to date with a breadth of Employment Tax knowledge, with the ability to deal with complex employment taxes issues with support where needed. Note that this role will not suit an expatriate tax specialist.
Ideally this will be a full time role, but the firm will consider candidates who want flexible hours/days to facilitate child/elderly care.
Please contact Vish Juggapah at Pro Tax on 0207 269 6368 or email: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR