Tax Manager - Fantastic Career Development Programme
Up to 55k plus Pension + Bonus + Healthcare
Are the following factors integral for your next move:
- A clear and transparent development plan guaranteed to get you to Director
- A highly competitive salary structure unrestricted by 'HR Bandings'
- A broad and interesting portfolio where you won't be pigeonholed
If the answer is yes to all of these factors, this brand-new opportunity with a well known award winning firm in Glasgow wants to hear from you. I have worked with this practice for 4 years placing over 10 individuals in the tax team who have come from Big 4, top 10 and boutique environments. The firm are renown for their transparency in terms of their development plan which is openly discussed at interview.
The role will involve:
- Managing tax advisory covering both corporate tax and personal tax
- Looking after a portfolio of clients that are both UK and offshore
- Taking planning ideas to clients/ look for opportunities for them as well as responding to their requests for transactional assistance
- Liasing with HMRC
- Working closely with one of the most influential Tax Partners in Scotland
To be considered you will be:
- CTA or ACA qualified or close to being qualified
- You will have experience of managing your own portfolio
- Enthusiasm to progress into a senior role
- A friendly and personable nature good at making relationships.
Interested to hearing more? Please do call Jennifer on 0207 2696346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR