Tax Manager - In-House
Buckinghamshire - £55,000-£65,000
A nationally recognised brand in Milton Keynes is looking for a Tax Asset Specialist to join their friendly and relaxed team. What they need is a tax professional with experience in property tax and capital allowances. If you are searching for a better work/life balance this role could be ideal for you.
What's great about this company?
- Flexible hours
- 1 day per week working from home
- Huge discounts
As Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Undertake research into all issues which may have a direct tax consequence on the operational assets of the business
- Manage and review the preparation of detailed corporation tax computations for the company in respect of assets and other matters as required as a team member.
- Manage all Capital Allowance claims, disclaimers, group relief and all other necessary elections within the prescribed time limits.
- Manage the element relating to asset of the calculation of the annual accounts tax provisions, including all deferred tax implications and disclosures in the statutory accounts
- Manage long-term tax forecasting of capital allowances for inclusion in the Corporate Plan, including all deferred tax implications
- Provide an 'in house' advisory service on capital allowances
The ideal Tax Manager would have;
- Full professional qualifications in Taxation and/or Accounting
- 5 years' post qualification experience, including wide exposure to all aspects of accounting principles and methods
- Comprehensive knowledge of Corporation and Employee Tax Legislation and Capital Allowance Legislation, including Inland Revenue concessions, dispensations and statements of practice
If you are interested in this new role, apply today or contact me on the below for further details.
Phone: 0207 269 6319