Tax Manager - In-House
London - Up to £55,000 + benefits
Are you a corporate tax professional looking for more exposure in other areas of tax?
Do you want to make your first move in-house?
Would you like to work alongside an engaging and collaborative team?
I am currently working with a leading UK property developer who specialises in building communities and are looking for a Tax Manager to join their team in the heart of London. This is ideal if you are looking to make your first move out of practice, full study support can be given to complete any necessary training or qualifications.
Why work here?
- Monthly car allowance
- 15% bonus
- Rewarding career path
- Flexible working
As Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Managing the Tax Analyst and assist with their development
- Corporate tax returns and related calculations
- Liaising with joint venture partner to ensure timely submission of partnership tax returns
- CIS returns
- Assisting with both contaminated land tax relief and R&D claims
- Identifying and implementing any new tax legislation
- Support VAT returns
- Assistance with P11D reporting, PSA, Form 42 reporting
The ideal Tax Manager;
- CTA qualified/part qualified
- Practical experience in preparing and reviewing corporate tax returns
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills and ability to explain tax terms to non-tax colleagues/stakeholders
What do employees say?
"Feel extremely valued as a graduate. Perks are very good including company car and phone. Post-graduate study is funded!" - Current employee
"Exciting growth and opportunities with a nice culture and emphasis on letting the employee get on with things rather than have to frequently report on what they are doing." - Current employee
Apply today or contact me on the below;
Phone: 0207 269 6319
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR