Up to £65,000
- Are you looking for an in-house role offering great culture and work-life balance?
- Do you want a broad tax role which provides wider business interaction?
- Do you want a role that you can make your own?
What's great about this role?
- Taking ownership of the UK tax affairs for the group
- Join an established team of in-house professionals, aiding your development
- Plentiful interaction across wider business units and commerciality
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Manage and control the UK tax affairs
- Review and coordination of all internal and external UK tax related returns and submissions (preparation of returns is outsourced)
- Maintain transfer pricing documentation for the UK entities
- Ad-hoc tax advisory matters
What do the team think?
"I love the working culture and work-life balance. I get to work from home which I've not had before"
"There are so many great perks and little things provided!"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax compliance experience
- Articulating tax in laymen's terms, influential and can learn quickly
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com