Tax Manager – In-House
Salary:- £50000 to £69999
Job Location:- South Yorkshire
Up to £60,000
- Are you looking for an in-house corporate tax role with a market leader?
- Do you want to an international taxes and transfer pricing focused role?
- Are you interested in a newly created role?
What's great about this role?
- Joining a group of experienced in-house professionals
- Taking responsibility for a variety of international tax and transfer pricing projects
- A newly created role due to success and growth of the business to make your own
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Country-specific corporate tax compliance
- Managing the group's transfer pricing compliance
- Advising on local tax exposures arising from withholding taxes
- Providing ad-hoc tax advice to regional finance teams
What do the team think?
"Everyone is very friendly, and the senior leadership team have a real open-door policy"
"Friendly working environment, great training opportunities and varied work"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experienced in corporate tax, international experience beneficial
- Strong communication skills, problem solving and driven
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
EMEA Tax Manager -
£70000 to £89999
Senior Tax Manager -
£90000 to £124999
Tax Manager -
£50000 to £69999