If you are an enthusiastic Tax Manager interested in working for a leading Private Equity Secondaries business, entrepreneurial by nature and want to work in an evolving tax team for a company that sees huge investment in tax, please get in touch to discuss this brilliant role.
The company sees a huge investment in the tax team, which has grown from one person to six, in five years. This role has arisen through growth and an internal promotion.
This company sets themselves apart from their competitors, they say they have an "innovation and positive working environment, where you will add value and develop your career." The progression opportunities are unrivalled!
- Manage 3 tax analysts
- Grow the tax risk management function
- Support fund tax operations
- Manage Big 4 relationships
- Understand and manage multi-jurisdiction investment structures
- Respond to investor relations queries from a tax perspective
- Manage UK and US tax compliance
- Tax automation
- Communicate tax legislative changes across the business
- Be proactive and keen to take on new projects
- Be Positive and enthusiastic by nature
- Be ACA, CTA or ADIT qualified
- Have a partnership tax background
- Have knowledge of Private Equity
- Have management experience, in the Big 4 or in industry.
If you are unafraid of the unknown with an entrepreneurial spirit, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 269 6345 to find out more information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR