An international real estate group based in Central London are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager (EMEA region) on a rolling contract to assist during a busy time for project work. The team's workload has recently increased due to a number of projects and restructuring strategies and therefore they need an experienced Tax Manager to manage the day-to-day corporate tax work for the EMEA entities.
This role will be remunerated on a day-rate and the contract will initially be for three months but will be likely to extend.
Duties will include:
- Managing corporate tax reporting work on a quarterly basis including liaising with external advisors and review work prepared by them
- Manage tax provision process for UK financial statements and support the wider finance teams on questions raised for other European statutory accounting tax provision issues
- Manage EMEA's involvement in the reporting of corporate tax payments to external shareholders on a quarterly basis
- Liaise with and coordinate the management of corporate tax compliance that has been outsourced to a Big Four accountancy firm ensuring that returns are filed on time
- For UK Corporate Tax return work lead the calculation of corporate tax instalment payments due and coordinate with the Treasury teams to ensure payments are made
- Lead the calculation and management of CFC issues across the group and when required deal with international movement of capital reporting issues
- Manage SAO related issues
- Support the wider business in managing withholding tax matters and obtaining required tax treaty clearances and documentation to reduce costs and delays in client invoice settlement
- Provide corporate tax support on cost recharge projects and associated transfer pricing issues
- Answer requests for advice from our businesses across EMEA on withholding tax and corporate tax matters
Please apply if you are an immediately available Tax Manager looking for interesting interim work. Interviews will be held from 4th May.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.