Are you looking to step up to become a Tax partner? Are you looking to join an established accountancy practice firm to lead their tax division and build your own tax department?
This could be the perfect career move for you..
The role is based is Bedfordshire and you will be tasked with building the practice's tax department. Over the years the business has grown its audit, book-keeping and financial planning sectors, but as a business they are looking to become more proactive in the tax market. You will work alongside 5 other non-tax partners to strengthen the firms tax influence.
- Identify new business to take forward and develope
- Have the opportunity to work with industry sectors such as; not for profit, property, medical and more.
- Assist clients regarding both personal and business tax structures
- Oversight of the tax compliance function
- Create an effective route to the market
You will be able to
- Help manage, develop and mentor tax team
- Be competent in all areas of personal and corporate tax, relating to SME's and OMB's.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to apply for this position, alternatively you can contact myself on either firstname.lastname@example.org / 02072696341