Tax Reporting and Strategy Manager
Salary: £57,000- £65,000 + Cash + Benefits + Pension
A unique opportunity has become available to join one of the Big 4, working closely with the Director by helping FTSE100 clients build a sustainable Tax Strategy for the future.
Why join this team:
- This is a successful growing team where you will be supported to help you achieve your goals whilst working for this market-leading firm
- You will work with interesting FTSE100 clients
- Flexible working is promoted
- Essentially a consulting business, projects range from one-off initiatives providing bespoke solutions to specific problems, through to long- term tax transformation.
The ideal profile:
- You will be technically strong
- Client facing
- A self-starter and have a passion to take the business forward
- This role would suit an experienced Assistant Manager seeking a promotion to Manager.
- You may already have experience working in a similar role, or alternatively you have a Corporate Tax background with an interest to move into Risk and Governance.
If you would be interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to this advert with an updated cv, or alternatively, contact Christina Ayling by email email@example.com or ring 0207 269 6357 for more information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR