Are you looking to work for an experienced and highly proactive firm of chartered accountants based in North London?
Have you experienced two tax cycles?
Are you ATT qualified or working towards completing it?
This leading and well-established practice is looking for a tax semi senior to join their close-knit team and work directly with the senior tax advisor.
Your work will be predominantly Personal Tax focused, however, preparation and submission of CT600's as well as VAT returns may be required.
The main focus will be preparing and submitting Personal Tax Returns for a portfolio of clients across a range of industries and sectors.
You will also have the opportunity provide tax advice to clients on an ad hoc basis, as and when required (under the supervision of the senior tax advisor and partners), as well as frequently communicating with HMRC and clients over the phone and via email.
- If you live locally and want to work for a longstanding business with an excellent client base (that spans internationally, to France, USA and Vietnam)
- Want to work for an organisation that really values their staff. The average individual has been there for 8 years!
- They are a family unit where everyone cares and looks out for each other
- Have support for Tax qualifications, CTA and STEP, if you desire
- Be part of a firm that provides first class service and is proud of doing so
This role is an immediate start but to discuss further, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR