Mixed Tax Senior
London/ Essex borders
£43,000 Per Annum
- Are you looking for an Accountancy Firm with the expertise of a "Big 4 Firm" but in a smaller environment?
- Would you like a role which builds on your skills in both Personal and Corporate Tax?
If so please read on.....
What is great about this firm?
- With an outstanding retention rate this firm can genuinely say that they develop and progress people internally.
- They are environmentally and aware and have a target to become carbon neutral in the next 10 years.
- They are socially aware and have long established their own foundation which has awarded more than £160K to local and national charities relieving poverty and ongoing health conditions.
What is great about this role?
- You will be working with an established management team who will develop your skills and knowledge.
- You will be able to build on your compliance know how with advisory and planning for clients.
What you will need to succeed
- You will be CTA or ATT qualified with post qualification experience
- You will have both Personal and Corporate Tax experience.
- You will be confident in managing client relationships and liaising with HMRC.
- A can-do attitude with the motivation to progress in the firm.
f you meet the criteria above then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325.