A highly regarded mid-market private equity firm is seeking their first tax hire, to be responsible for the funds and corporate entities. This is a greenfield position so you gain the opportunity to make your mark in this company and get involved with deal support.
Sitting in the finance team, you will be responsible for:
- Fund partnership tax returns
- Management of external advisors
- Corporate tax
- Oversight of the US tax filing
- Liaison with portfolio companies
- Tax planning for internal stakeholders
- Project work
- Deal support
Attributes they are looking for:
- ACA/CTA qualifications
- Private equity experience (in-house or practice)
- Strong Excel modelling skills
This is a brilliant role if you are looking to carve out your own career in the private equity space, being the tax subject matter expert for this impressive company!
To find out more about this rare opportunity, please get in touch on 0207 269 6345 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR