Tax Specialist - Real Estate - London
Up to £50,000
Are you a recently qualified tax professional looking to take on an exciting, in-house role?
Do you have quick learning ability and logical thinking?
Is the idea of quick progression and a fast-paced environment appealing to you?
If so, you will be excited to know that an international property development firm are looking for a Tax Specialist to join their growing team. This role is perfect for anyone with drive and ambition, as there is a very clear route to the next level of seniority at this company.
What's great about this role?
- Rapidly growing business
- Competitive salary
- Health care
- Guaranteed bonus
- Providing tax support during the transaction process of divestment, investment, business restructuring and more
- Support the Tax Manager to manage the income tax responsibilities with a main focus on UK as well as other EU countries
- Identifying tax risks
- Set up and implement tax related procedures and guidelines
- Liaising with external service providers
- Set up tax feasible structures
What will you need to succeed?
- At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience in finance/tax (Tax Advisory within tax/legal international advisory firm or in-house experience is an advantage)
- Practical knowledge of accounting principles GAAP/IFRS
- Understanding of international tax law and treaty tax law
- Project management experience and the ability to lead smaller tax projects under supervision
- Demonstratable business sense with a drive for results
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage workload and conflicting demands
- Strong organisational skills and analytical thinking
What do their employees say?
"Excellent career opportunities and independence of employees." - Current employee
"Interesting projects to work on and friendly teams." - Current employee
If you are interested in joining this rapidly growing business, please apply.
Alternatively, contact me on the below;
Phone: 0207 269 6319
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR