Do you want a purely advisory Real Estate Tax Assistant Manager position?
Do you want exposure to senior personnel?
Are you looking for a Real Estate role with guaranteed progression?
Central London close to mainline and tube stations
Up to £50,000 + benefits (guaranteed bonus, flexible working)
What's great about this Real Estate Tax Assistant Manager role?
- Fun tech-feel to the offices with beer on tap and a prosecco fridge
- Very approachable senior management allowing you exposure across the business
- Fast-growing challenger business in the real estate space
- Pan-European company
Your Real Estate Tax Assistant Manager role
- Supporting the business during the transaction process (e.g. business restructuring, divestment and investment)
- Liaising with external advisors and developing relationships with stakeholders
- Working closely with the Tax Manager to manage corporate tax responsibilities (compliance outsourced) for the UK and some European entities
- Setting up and testing new processes and controls
What do the staff think?
Tax Manager "Great atmosphere, supportive team and loads of opportunities."
What you'll need to succeed as the Real Estate Tax Assistant Manager?
- You must be ACA/CTA qualified within a real estate specialist team
- You must be driven and enjoy business partnering
I have worked with this business for three years now and everyone is bright and impressive but down-to-earth. It's great to see how the company has grown and their plans for next stage of their development.
Please contact Sophie at Pro-Tax (Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org , 0207 269 6348) for further information or apply now. Interviews will be held from 10th December.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR