An ambitious international property development firm are looking for a newly qualified Tax Accountant to join their growing team in a newly-created position. This role will report into the Tax Manager with a view to the successful candidate progressing into a Tax Manager role within 2 years.
The offices are open plan with a tech-feel; Break out area complete with beer on tap and drinks fridges, informal meeting areas to allow people to hold catch ups in a relaxed setting and
Salary is competitive + guaranteed bonus, pension, and healthcare.
- Manage the income tax responsibilities with a main focus on UK as well as other EU countries
- Tax support during the transaction process (e.g. investment, divestment, business restructuring etc.)
- Set up of tax feasible structures and its further optimisation and administration
- Cooperation with and coordination of external service providers in fields of tax matters and audit
- Tax support for the accounting department, legal department, acquisition department, leasing and asset management department (i.e. providing tax recommendations to the internal client applying understanding of the business, technical knowledge and research)
- Tax compliance
- Identification of tax risks
- Set-up and implementation of new tax-related procedures and guidelines
Interviews will be held from 18th June so please apply now or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (email@example.com) for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR