This exciting and challenging Tax Supervisor role will report directly to the Head of Tax. You will be given the opportunity to deal with a diverse and interesting client base, in an advisory focus.
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
* Undertaking mixed (mainly personal) tax work, ensuring that the quality of work is done to agreed cost and timescales, and adhering to the firm's quality standards
* Act as the principal point of contact for the personal tax team members, providing technical expertise.
* Liaising with HMRC and external auditors and tax advisors on tax-related issues
* Manage the successful delivery of tax projects
* Critically review tax returns prepared by staff and be able to recognise major tax issues
The successful individual will have mixed tax experience gained from a mid-tier London or regional accountancy practice.
If you are interested in hearing further, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR