A Top 10 accounting practice are looking for a specialist in tax technology to join their London office, in the advent of the changing MTD environment within VAT and other tax areas.
Having met with the Head of London Tax last week, it's clear that the practice is in a favourable position to invest aggressively into this side of their business, where they have identified key areas of their client portfolios to strengthen and generate value.
Joining as a "direct-entry" Partner in the team, you'd be expected to demonstrate a refined understanding of the changing landscape and regulations, with the commercial acumen to identify new business opportunities.
Working with the Head of VAT, an impressive leader and tax professional, you'll have the resources to hit the ground running upon arrival, with your key responsibilities being:
- Managing, leading and building the tax technology team
- Developing software and systems for businesses ranging from large OMB to FTSE 100 multinationals
- Business development and proactively engaging with clients to understand their businesses and needs
- Defining the tax strategy with the other Partners regarding "making tax digital"
- On-going mentoring and staff development
With exciting changes on the horizon for the business, it's an exceptional time to join the team and make the offering your own, heading up a team with strong technical abilities and backing from a collegiate Partnership group.
Get in touch with Chris to discuss the details today on 02072696313 or email your CV to Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR