Tax Technology Senior Manager
Salary: £75,000- £100,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Are you interested in joining a successful growing team working for one of the Big 4? This is an exciting time to join this team as they are working with the most exciting technologies in the market.
Why join this firm:
- The work is technically stimulating
- Working with market leading technologies
- You will learn from talented partners who share knowledge and develop their team.
- Involvement in the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Owning the end to end process for the clients in your compliance & reporting portfolio, which will include opportunity identification right through to delivery and billing
- Providing insightful, industry specific advice to clients on a range of tax issues
- Building relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Actively looking to broaden the scope of work for existing clients and contributing to winning new clients.
You will be:
- Technically strong with a background working with technology
- Experienced in building and maintaining relationships internally and externally
- Have a tax technology background
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- ACA / ACCA / CA / CTA / law or equivalent qualification (or breadth of knowledge equivalent)
- Experience of working in a compliance and reporting environment
- Relationship management skills with the ability to manage client expectations
If you would be interested in learning more, please ring on 0207 269 6357 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR