Are you a graduate looking to take the first step in your tax career?
I'm currently working with a leading independent Practice in Beaconsfield who are seeking a motivated Tax Trainee to join their team.
- Dynamic and family feel working environment
- Full study support towards tax qualification (ATT,CTA)
- Endless learning and development opportunities
As the Tax Trainee, you will work with the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of personal tax in the main, but also corporation tax services.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good communication and time management skills
- Grades B or above - GCSE English and Maths
- Grades C or above - 3 A 'Levels
- Grades B or above - If taken Maths/English at A 'Level
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a graduate to kick start their tax career.
If you are interested in the Tax Trainee role please email email@example.com or contact me directly on 020 7269 6324.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR