Technical and Training Manager
London's West End
- £60,000 - £75,000 pa
- Potential for 4 days a week
- 25 Days Holiday + Public Bank Holiday
As a longstanding business partner with this boutique independent accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of a Technical and Training Manager.
The Technical and Training Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £100m.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and they are looking forward the office refurbishment which will take place next month.
- The office is located near to Great Portland Street, with excellent transports links and shops and restaurants close by
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Accountant with technical and training experience, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a close-knit and friendly team, you will be:
- 30% training, 30% reviewing files and 40% specials assignments and queries
- Provided technical expertise and thought leadership on several issues including
- Attending the technical committee, courses and mentoring staff
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA Qualified Technical and Training Managers who have a good technical knowledge, communication skills and are able to hit the ground running. Call Kate on 0207 269 6363, or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR