Technical & Training Manager/Senior Manager
Top 20- London
Up to £70,000 (Depending on level)
I am currently working with a Top 20 accountancy firm that is seeking a new Manager to add to their growing Technical & Training department in the city office.
This role would suit an ACA or ACCA qualified individual, that has either been working in technical and training for a UK based firm, or someone that has worked in audit & accounts but is looking for a move away from the traditional accountancy role.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Give credible and correct advice to Partners and Managers (As well as every other level within the firm) on financial reporting and audit and assurance issues
- Write clear guidance notes, training materials and bulletins
- Present on technical updates and practical auditing courses
- Take responsibly for providing audit technical advice, audit quality control, financial reporting technical advice, audit and financial reporting training
- Provide training provisions for audit trainees through the ACCA and/or ICAEW
- Advice on UK GAAP/FRS 201 issues and queries, and IFRS knowledge/experience would be highly desirable
This is an award-winning, Top 20 firm in the city that have an extensive list of benefits for Manager level and above, perfect for someone looking to work for a world-renowned accountancy firm, do high-quality work, but also maintain a great work life balance and experience clear progression.
For more information call Nick for a confidential chat on 020 7269 6329 or to be considered send an updated CV to Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR