Technical and Training Manager
London's West End
15 Partner Firm
- £60,000 - £75,000 pa
- Potential for 4 days a week
- 25 Days Holiday + Public Bank Holiday
As a longstanding business partner with this forward-thinking firm of chartered accountants based in London's West End, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of a Technical and Training Manager. This role would suit someone looking for full-time hours or someone who is looking for 4 days a week.
The Technical and Training Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base including FCA, Charities, Technology and Retail, in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £300m.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and it is no surprise they have excellent staff retention
- The office is located near to Great Portland Street / Goodge Street, with excellent transports links and shops and restaurants close by
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Technical and Training Manager with practice experience, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a close-knit and friendly firm, you will be responsible for:
- 30% training, 30% reviewing files and 40% specials assignments and queries
- Providing technical expertise and thought leadership on several issues including
- Attending the technical committee, courses and mentoring staff
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA Qualified Technical and Training Managers or those near qualification who have good technical knowledge and are able to hit the ground running.
My client is keen for me to send candidate details asap for this Technical and Training Manager role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.