Technical Audit Manager - Top 10 Firm
Location - Central London
Salary - up to £65,000 + benefits
- Are you bored of your standard Audit Manager role and tired of travelling to clients' sites?
- Do you want to get involved in a more dynamic role, where you will be providing audit technical support and training?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Audit Manager to work in a highly reputable Top 10 accountancy practice where you can make a strong contribution from day one. The firm is one of the leaders in the industry and has presence in over 100 countries globally. You will be working with clients from a wide range of industry sectors, across both private and AIM listed firms.
The Technical Audit Manager role:
- Provide strong UK GAAP/IFRS and audit technical support and training
- Conduct face-to-face training sessions and webinars
- Help develop the firm's audit methodology
- Perform various reviews to ensure audit quality across all offices
- Evaluate current processes and provide practical written guidance
The successful Technical Manager will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified Audit Manager
- Have strong technical audit experience within a practice environment
- Have excellent knowledge of auditing standards and their application
- Demonstrate a problem-solving and proactive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to simplify and synthesise complex information and data
- Demonstrate outstanding organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
This is an amazing opportunity to get away from the typical audit role and the move into a more technical side of audit. Interviews are taking place ASAP so do not miss your chance to apply for this position.
For further details on this Technical Audit Manager role, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or email me on email@example.com